Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our First Doctors Visit!!!!



On August 5th we had our first doctors appointment! I was 9 weeks and 4 days! The pictures above are from that appointment, sorry it took me soon long to post them! It was so funny seeing the baby move all around! Looks like our baby will be very active! We also got to hear the heart beat! Tears....Tears.....Tears..... Today I am 11 weeks and 3 days... Can you tell I am counting down the days until the first trimester is over? I have been horrible sick the last few weeks, two weeks ago I didn't even get out of bed I was so sick! Danny had to straighten my hair while wacthing sports center the night before our doctors visit because I couldn't even stand up! I have the most amazing supportive husband in the World! He would do anything for me! Like hold my hair while I am throwing up! HE will also be an amazing Daddy! I have so much to be thankful for! Like the fact that I feel so great lately! After being sick you appreciate feeling good! Danny and I decided on a name for our baby while it's in my tummy are you ready for this..... BEANER! You are probably asking why? Well, my brother and sister in law are calling theirs peanut and we didn't want to copy... so, we where sitting in the doctors office and danny keeps calling it a boy! He this! Him that! I keep telling him to just prepare himself... then I said lets call it beaner because our baby will be half mexican! I think it's fitting! :)

2 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

OM-Gosh....Wow - I miss that. Glad everything is going well with ya.
Again, Thank you for referring us to J Houston. He's great.

The Cunningham Family said...

ha! those are amazing pictures. :) can't wait to find out if you're having a senor beaner or senorita beaner :)