Monday, December 8, 2008

MY Husband!


Today is Danny's 29th birthday! This blog is just for him...


I am not sure how I got so blessed in finding a mate? He is everything I always knew I needed but couldn't find. Until Nov. 3oth when he walked into my life. Honey I am blessed because you were born!


Today was such a great day out with him, He took the day off work so I could spoil him! We slept in and then I brought him breakfast in bed, then we got ready and went out for some quality time together. We went to Tom Tom's (OUR FAVORITE SUSHI PLACE) and to the movie twilight. It was a great day!


There are many things that I love about Danny of course, since I married him:) These are just a few...He is caring and respectful! Anyone who meets him loves him, I Love the way that he loves me. He always takes care of me and puts my needs before his, he is funny and always makes me laugh even when I don't feel like it. He can tell when something is bothering me and always wants to try to fix it! He is gentle, He would do anything for anyone, even when he doesn't always feel like it. He keeps me from being busy all the time by asking me to sit next to him and relax. I love when I ask him to do something I don't have to worry it will get done right, because he is just as much of a perfectionist as I am. He loves his family and mine. I know he will be the best father to our baby girl. I Love the way he makes he feel like the most beautiful woman in the world!


Honey, I Love you! You are, and forever will be MY KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Bray Family said...

Happy Birthday Danny!! Glad you enjoyed your day! What did you think of Twilight?

Emily and Danny said...

I loved it! Can't wait to start reading:) Danny thought the book is better.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!

R and R Stacy said...

What a lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife and friend.

R and R Stacy said...

EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AT VERONICASTACY@YAHOO.COM
SO I CAN EMAIL YOU THE QUESTIONS