Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lille's Shower!

I was a little nervous with only having one shower, but all of our friends and family blessed us beyond what we could have ever imagined! And not to mention my sister, my mom, and Missy went above and beyond to make this shower very special! Thank you to my great friend Sherri Bray for making the cupcakes they were a hit! Not only were they incredibly adorable! They tasted so good! Thank you to everyone! We Love you!









A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO BLESSED LILLE! SHE IS ONE LOVED BABY and she isn't even here yet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... I LOVE cupcakes! Those were awesome looking.

The Bray Family said...

The shower was adorable...your family did such a great job!
Lille is also blessed with awesome parents :)
I had a dream last night that you gave me your dog. Honestly....so hand him over ;)

R and R Stacy said...

Ohhh love those adorable cupcakes.....it's so you!

R and R Stacy said...

So..when can we see this new baby girl?!
I bet she is adorable!!!