Thursday, September 11, 2008

God is FAITHFUL! Always will be!

It's crazy to me how no matter how much we stress about things and and don't understand why things happen, in the back of our minds we always know God has everything worked out in his perfect plan and in his perfect timing! So... then why do we stress if we know? I am overwhelmed daily with Gods amazing timing and his amazing faithfulness to us! He is SO great! I mean to think in a couple weeks I will be living in a new house and having a baby in March! Two things that when I think back to a year ago felt so far away for Danny and I! Because God is so faithful he is allowing us to share in two very amazing things for us! I can remember thinking I wouldn't get pregnant for years and Danny would always tell me...Honey.... I know we will have a baby and it will be in God's timing! Why is it that when something isn't happening to that persons body or isn't affecting that person directly it's always easier for that person to believe and have faith and trust God? And the person who is going through something personally it's always a little harder for them to have faith! Right now I am in the process of looking for a full-time job or an other part-time job... It's hard to believe but at the same time I know!... God has a plan through all of this! I Know He does... So why don't I just leave it in his hands? I mean he has been so faithful in the past... why wouldn't he come through for me now?

So, I say all of that to say Lord, I trust you! I thank you for your faithfulness to me always! Never will you leave me, Never will you forsake me!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Amen sista! My lastest post was about God's perfect timing too. He is good! How exciting, just 2 weeks til you move.