Thursday, October 9, 2008

Think Pink!!!!!!!







Danny and I went to the doctor on Tuesday and we found out we will be having a GIRL! We are so excited! Now, I get to shop! Whoo Hoo! If I only had money;) We have been focusing on paying the doctor off. (cash) No Insurance! And on our new house... We forgot about the cost of dressing a girl! Now, the doctor said he is guessing it's a girl, he said at 7 months we will have another sono. I just wish he would have said it is for sure a girl, or for sure a boy! He told me I could go ahead and buy stuff. But he said be sure to keep all your receipts just in case! I am going to buy like it's a girl! Can't wait to dress her up and pierce her ears!

2 comments:

The Bray Family said...

Yea! We are so excited for you guys! That is one blessed little girl to have you two as her parents. Shopping for a girl is the best...even 7 years later I still have fun!

R and R Stacy said...

I'm so exicted for YOU! Girls are fun to shop for...