Thursday, October 23, 2008

ALL about Dad!


I know everyone thinks their dad is the best... but I have news for you! I have the best Dad in the world! I know he doesn't think, I think he is sometimes, and that's probably because I don't tell him enough! I know growing up I didn't respect him the way I should have. And at times we have not gotten along. Just like I am sure my children and I will be someday! But! My dad can do anything! Just ask him and he will figure it out. It's funny whenever we ask him to do something he will most of the time tell us no! But we know that means he's on his way to figure it out:) He always knows how to make you laugh even when he isn't necessarily trying! I am laughing right now thinking about it! My dad and I have mostly the same views on things, he is understanding and always willing to listen when I want to vent about something, it's mostly when I am mad at my mom. because then I can't vent to her;) Dad! I LOVE YOU and this Blog is dedicated to YOU!

1 comment:

The Bray Family said...

Your Dad is a pretty great guy :) That is very sweet that you wrote a blog about him!
And I got your back on the poll...vote yes!! And while he is at it , maybe he could shave his head too! JK