Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had our first annual fall festival Mease party at my brother and sis in laws house! We had so much fun dressing up and having fun! We played games and ate a lot of sugar! WOW! We had a really great night! Other than Trinity Bray falling down face first on the cement while playing scarecrow relay! Wow, I felt so bad being that, I was the one that came up with the games. Poor Trinity!

The cake I made


Mom and Jack Sparrow

Ky playing Scarecrow Relay


Mr and Mrs. Jack Sparrow


Sarah Palin and John Mc Cain









Sherri's Amazing cake




Mr. and Mrs. Bounty Hunter



Ugly Betty and her boss;)




Pebbles and Bam Bam






2 comments:

The Bray Family said...

Thank you so much for all of the planning you did for the party! You did such a good job planning games and we had so much fun! And dont worry about Trinity, she is just fine today!You guys looked awesome also! I may take a few of your pics for my blog....
:)
Love you guys

R and R Stacy said...

How fun!! Love your costume!!!