Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wedding in Vegas!

I went to vegas for my cousin Josie's wedding with Justin, Libby, and my Mom and Dad. We had a lot of fun! We stayed at an amazing resort. Other than the smoke everywhere it was great! The two times I have been to vegas it has been without Danny so, I am not very fond of Vegas because it reminds me of missing him:( Hopefully if there is a next time, which I am sure there will be! I hope Danny will be able to join me! Here are some pictures from our trip...


Humpty & DAD :)

Waiting to watch THE BLUE MAN GROUP

Libby, Mom, & , I on the Vegas Strip




J & Me at FATBURGER


Green Valley Ranch Resort


The Wedding

Beautiful Baby Jayne Cora (Alizah's Baby)

Cousins!


The Girls
Back in the arms of my Husband!

I missed Danny so much! I couldn't wait to see him at the airport! And best of all he even shaved for me. I have the best husband in the world! He is so great to me, I couldn't ask for anyone better, he always puts my needs before his own. I know without a doubt God put him in my life!
I missed you baby!





2 comments:

Touch of Grace Photography said...

what fun!! you and Danny are just so stinkin cute!

The Bray Family said...

Wait!! Did you change the spelling of Lily? I need to know these things! :)
So is it Lille?
So glad Danny shaved ;)