Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Baby Girl!

We went last night to see Lily in 4D, but Lily didn't want to be seen! We should have know this because every sono we have had, she wants to hide her female parts. She is very modest like her mommy ;) And very stubborn like her daddy! This time she decided she would rather sleep than let us see her beautiful self, (She was laying on her side upside down) Danny said it was because she isn't ready... He said she takes after her mommy and doesn't want to be seen until she is fully ready to be seen. There could be some truth to that. I am so excited to be a mommy! I have been worried about being a mommy to a little girl, but I am getting so excited! I burst into tears today because I am so overjoyed that God would allow me to have a sweet baby girl! We will be best friends! Here is what she allowed us to see of her. It's only in 2D being that she didn't want to cooperate:) The lady that did the sono offered for us to come back, so we will go back in December!


4 comments:

The Bray Family said...

Awww, shes cute already!

R and R Stacy said...

Adorable!!!

Monika said...

Yeah!! I didn't know you were having a girl. Girls are the best!!! So much fun, more laid back, fun to dress, very cuddly. I like boys too but I only know about having girls!!

judith ann said...

so excited for you emily!!!